Galvanic Consonni is a company specialized in electroplating and metal finishing since 1953.
We currently carry out our business in two locations in via Menotti 21 e 23/a in Cantù (Co) within an area of 11,000 square meters, 4,500 of which are indoor.
In April 2004, our company obtained the quality certification according to UNI ISO 9001:2000 (CERTIFICATE No. 3006) for the technical sector.
We currently have:
- 2 automatic electroplating plants (one with 5 tanks, 40 positions with 3000x1250x650 tanks, and the other with 4 tanks, 70 positions with 2000x1250x500 tanks)
- 1 manual electroplating system for sophisticated treatments consisting of 5 independent lines,
- 1 chain system and 1 static system for liquid painting,
- 1 metal cleaning department provided with manual, automatic, and robot machines
- 1 screen printing bench
- 1 laboratory equipped with up to date and complete instrumentation for quality control of products, processes, and emissions into the environment.
- 1 3-meter automatic galvanic line
Over the years, we have implemented a production diversification policy, which, together with the company’s flexibility, has led Galvanica Consonni srl to offer the widest range of processes required to finish metal surfaces in the two sectors of reference.
The significant and continuous investments in machinery and control instrumentation allow maximum efficiency in terms of quality and production process control.
The development in this direction has led Galvanica Consonni srl to expand the services offered in terms of both range of work carried out and speed of delivery, as well as of convenient transportation “on request” carried outwith our own means.
The daily contact with trade associations and the academic environment, supports and stimulates the introduction of technological innovations and the implementation of regulations.